VETERAN OWNED SERVICES LLC

We are committed to bringing our absolute best every day.

Our Business Philosophy

Why Veteran Owned Services?

We get you. We’re on your side.

Together, we are the other 1% – and we mean that in a good way!

Less than 1% of the population volunteers for the service. Military discipline and the associated risks aren’t for the other 99%.

So when veterans go into business, they take that philosophy of service, exceptionalism and adventure with them.

.

Use our handy contact form to send inquiries about joining our network of veterans.

        -For immediate assistance text or phone: (202) 876-6367

 

Chief Executive Officer: James Beletz   jamie@veteranownedservices.com